Navitus G5 is designed for engines that are sensitive to deposit formation. Its chemical composition includes highly effective dispersants which reduce deposits. Gas engine Oil for application with natural gas, operating at mild to severe conditions.
- Navitus G5 was specifically designed with a low deposit tendency and a high resistance against pre-ignition or knocking.
- Navitus G5 is specifically designed for high pressure gas engines (BMEP: 22 Bar or above), but is also suitable for gas engines with a lower BMEP.
- Navitus G5 can also be used to lubricate reciprocating compressors in which natural gas is compressed and pressures do not exceed 10.000 kPa. Using Navitus G5 in both the gas engine and the gas compressor will simplify the lubricant inventory.
- Low deposit tendency
- Good resistance against pre-ignition
- Long service life due to a high oxidation resistance
- Good detergency secures clean engine components
- Good resistance against nitration
- Protects against valve seat recession
- Good acid neutralizing capacities
- Protects against rust and corrosion
Officially approved by:
- GE Jenbacher 2, 3, 4 (type B) and 6 (type C + E) series operating on fuel class B (biogas) and C (landfill gas)
- GE Jenbacher 4 (type B) & 6 (type C + E) series operating on fuel class A (natural gas) and B (biogas)
- GE Jenbacher 4 (type C and up) & 6 (type F and up) series operating on fuel class A (natural gas), approval pending
- GE Jenbacher operating with catalyst
- Caterpillar Stationary Gas Engines GmbH, CG132, CG170 and CG260 engines operating on all gas types
- Caterpillar Stationary Gas Engines GmbH (prev. MWM GmbH), all MWM gas engines operating on all gas types
- Deutz AG, 913, 914 and 2015 series engines
Exceeds the requirements of a wide range of equipment manufacturers and is recommended for use in:
- GE Waukesha, GE Jenbacher, Caterpillar Energy Solutions (CAT and MWM engines), Deutz, Guascor Power, MAN Truck & Bus, MTU Onsite Energy, Wartsila, Perkins, Liebherr, 2G and Cummins