Navitus G10 has the same characteristics as Navitus Maxx, but a sulphated ash mass (around 1) that is still acceptable for OEM-requirements.
- Navitus G10 gas engine oil for application with bio and landfill gas, operating at mild to severe conditions.
- Navitus G10 was specifically developed as a high TBN product, but still with a low deposit tendency.
- High TBN product with a low deposit tendency
- Long service life due to a high oxidation resistance
- Good acid neutralizing capacities
- Good detergency secures clean engine components
- Protects against valve seat recession
- Protects against rust and corrosion
Specifically developed for a wide range of equipment manufacturers running on sour gas and is recommended for use in:
- GE Waukesha
- GE Jenbacher
- Guascor Power
- MAN Truck & Bus
- Caterpillar Stationary Gas
- Engines (CAT and MWM engines)
- MTU Onsite Energy