Meets API CK-4, CJ-4, CI-4 PLUS, CI-4, CH-4, CG-4, CF-4, CF and OEM requirements where SAE 10W-30 oil meeting the following specifications is required or optional: ACEA E9-2012, E7, MACK/VOLVO EOS-4.5, EO-O Premium Plus, EO-O, VDS 4.5, VDS-4, VDS-3, CATERPILLAR ECF-3, ECF-2, CUMMINS CES 20086, CES 20081, DETROIT DIESEL DFS 93K222, 93K218, DAIMLER MB 228.31, MAN M3575, MTU CATEGORY 2.1 and RENAULT RLD-4, RLD-3 and Ford WSS M2C171-F1. Suitable for use in all diesel and gasoline engines, including turbo-charged models.
Heavy-Duty Synthetic Blend 10W-30
PEAK Heavy Duty Diesel 10W-30 CK-4 Synthetic Blend Motor Oil is designed to meet all OEM’s latest diesel engine high temperature performance demands and deliver real fuel economy and cold weather performance. Recommended for use in high-performance, low-emission diesel engines equipped with EGR (Exhaust Gas Recirculation), Diesel Particulate Filters and SCR (Selective Catalytic Reduction) systems.
- Meets API Service Classifications CK-4, CJ-4, CI-4 PLUS, CI-4, CH-4, CG-4, CF-4, CF.
- Approved for OEM extended service drain intervals in on-highway medium to heavy duty engine applications.
- Premium low temperature pumpability provides faster oil flow for cold weather start-up protection.
- High viscosity index delivers significant fuel savings benefit and same superior engine lubrication protection as SAE 15W-40.
- Enhanced Oxidation Control – dual anti-oxidant chemistry extends stay-in-grade viscosity protection life.
- Combats acid formation and thermal viscosity breakdown.
- Superior Corrosion Prevention – robust chemistry boosts and extends reserve alkalinity capability neutralizing harmful corrosive acid formation up to 2X longer than previous API CJ-4 heavy duty motor oils.
- Outstanding Deposit Control – outstanding piston and cylinder deposit control surpassing all new performance standards for engine cleanliness.
- Improved Oil Aeration Control – improves ability to lubricate parts, mitigate oil flow cavitation and control oxidation effectively.