Heavy-Duty Full Synthetic 5W-40
PEAK® 5W-40 Full Synthetic Diesel Engine Oil is as tough as the vehicles and environments in which they operate. PEAK® 5W-40 CK-4/SN Full Synthetic Diesel Engine Oil is designed to deliver on performance in four key areas:
- Resistance to oil oxidation and high-temperature volatility – major contributors to oil viscosity breakdown
- Premium shear stability control – longer oil life and wear protection.
- Oil aeration, Sludge, and carbon deposit reduction
- Fuel economy and Low-temperature pumpability – quick oil circulation for immediate engine protection at start-up.
- PEAK® 5W-40 CK-4/SN Full Synthetic Diesel Engine Oil meets the latest manufacturer’s requirements for 2017 and previous model year on-road and off-road diesel fueled applications
- Recommended for maximum protection in high-performance, low-emission diesel, and turbo-diesel engines equipped with EGR (Exhaust Gas Recirculation), Diesel Particulate Filters and SCR (Selective Catalytic Reduction) systems.
Meets API CK-4, CJ-4, CI-4 PLUS, CI-4, CH-4/SN, SM, SL, SJ and OEM requirements where SAE
5W-40 oil meeting the following specifications is required or optional:
ACEA E9-2012, E7, MACK/VOLVO EOS-4.5, EO-O Premium Plus, EO-O, VDS 4.5, VDS-4, VDS-3, CATERPILLAR ECF-3, ECF-2, CUMMINS CES 20086, CES 20081, DETROIT DIESEL DFS 93K222, 93K218, DAIMLER MB 228.31, MAN M3575, MTU CATEGORY 2.1 and RENAULT RLD-4, RLD-3