Drum Hand Pump Systems are specifically designed, engineered, and manufactured to securely attach and efficiently pump diesel exhaust fluid from drums.
- – Drum Hand Pump System includes suction pipe, lock screw coupling, discharge hose and mechanical nozzle
- – Lock screw allows precise positioning of pump on the barrel
- – Efficient DEF delivery rate, per manual pump stroke
- – Delivery rate (l/stroke) / (gal./stroke): 0.5 / 0.13
- – Delivery rate (l/min) / (gpm): approx. 50 / approx. 13.21
- – Pumping media: DEF, non-aggressive liquids such as detergents, soaps, anti-freeze, windscreen wash, hydraulic oils, herbicides and pesticides container, for 60/200/220 l or 15/52/58 gal.
- – Length of suction tube (mm) / (inch): 1000 / 39.37
- – Barrel screw coupling: G 2” male
MATERIALS OF PARTS IN CONTACT WITH LIQUID:
- – Pump body: PP
- – Seals: FKM
- – Suction pipe: PP