Contact us today for a
PEAK® DIESEL ANTI-GEL is a multi-functional diesel fuel additive. It functions as a wax modifier to improve low temperature operability of diesel fuel.
PEAK® DIESEL ANTI-GEL may be continuously or batch blended into diesel fuel as a concentrate or as a stock solution. Proper blending and handling procedures must be followed due to the nature of all low temperature operability additives. Blend the additive with the fuel at temperatures at least 10°F above the cloud point of the fuel. Ensure the additive is at or above minimum handling temperatures to avoid potential performance issues. Verify that the additive is completely dissolved into the fuel.
Diesel Anti-Gel Regular Strength is available in Drum, Tote, and Bulk Sizes
Diesel Anti-Gel Regular Strength has a Treat Rate of: 1:1500 Gallon
- – Lowers Cold Filter Plugging Point by as much as 30°F
- – Lowers Pour Point by as much as 40°F
- – Disperses and suspends wax during extended cold periods
- – Prevents fuel gelling in low temperatures
- – Inhibits fuel filter icing
- – Alcohol Free
- – Safe for use in Bio-Diesel
- – Disperses moisture and prevents corrosion