Contact us today for a
Diesel Anti-Gel Concentrate
PEAK® DIESEL ANTI-GEL CONCENTRATE is a multi-functional diesel fuel additive, highly concentrated for bulk storage tank applications. It functions as a wax modifier to improve low temperature operability of diesel fuel.
PEAK® DIESEL ANTI-GEL CONCENTRATE may be continuously or batch blended into diesel fuel as a concentrate or as a stock solution. Proper blending and handling procedures must be followed due to the nature of all low temperature operability additives. This additive is concentrated and should be kept at 32°F or warmer until added to the fuel. Blend the additive with the fuel at temperatures at least 10°F above the cloud point of the fuel. Ensure the additive is at or above minimum handling temperatures to avoid potential performance issues. Verify that the additive is completely dissolved into the fuel.
Diesel Anti-Gel Concentrate is available in 2.5 Gallon Bottle, Drum, Tote, and Bulk Sizes
Diesel Anti-Gel Concentrate has a Treat Rate of: 1:3000 Gallon
- – Lowers Cold Filter Plugging Point by as much as 30°F
– Lowers Pour Point by as much as 40°F
– Disperses and suspends wax during extended cold periods
– Prevents fuel gelling in low temperatures
- – Inhibits fuel filter icing
– Disperses moisture and prevents corrosion
– Enhances lubricity
– Alcohol Free
– Safe for use in Bio-Diesel