Navitus HA is a variant of MA for engines running on aggressive gas. It has good TBN reserves to suppress the high levels of acid generated during the combustion process.
- Navitus HA gas engine oil is for application with natural gas, bio gas and landfill gas, operating at mild to severe conditions.
- Long service life due to a high oxidation resistance
- Good detergency secures clean engine components
- Good resistance against nitration
- Protects against valve seat recession
- Good acid neutralizing capacities
- Protects against rust and corrosion
Officially approved by:
- GE Waukesha for VGF, VHP, 275GL/GL+ and APG series operating on natural gas
- GE Jenbacher 2 and 3 series operating on fuel class B (biogas) and C (landfill gas)
- Caterpillar Stationary Gas Engines GmbH, CG132, CG170 and CG260 engines operating on all gas types
- Caterpillar Stationary Gas Engines GmbH (prev. MWM GmbH), all MWM gas engines operating on all gas types.
- MAN Truck & Bus AG, M 3271-4 (Special gas) MTU Onsite Energy GmbH, 400 series engines operating on all gas types
- TEDOM, for landfill gas, bio gas, sewage gas, natural gas and propane-butane
Exceeds the requirements of a wide range of equipment manufacturers and is recommended for use in:
- GE Waukesha, GE Jenbacher, Caterpillar Energy Solutions (CAT and MWM engines), Deutz, Guascor Power, MAN Truck & Bus, MTU Onsite Energy, Wartsila, Perkins, Liebherr, Tedom, 2G and Cummins