Navitus G8 is manufactured for high pressure engines running on aggressive gas. It has high TBN reserves to suppress the high levels of acid generated during the combustion process.
- Navitus G8 is suitable for a wide variety of gasses (natural gas, biogas and landfill gas) operating at mild to severe conditions.
- Navitus G8 was specifically developed with a low deposit tendency and a high resistance against pre-ignition or knocking.
- Navitus G8 is specifically designed for high pressure gas engines
- (BMEP: 22 Bar or above), but is also suitable for gas engines with a lower BMEP.
- Low deposit tendency
- Good resistance against pre-ignition
- Long service life due to a high oxidation resistance
- Good detergency secures clean engine components
- Good resistance against nitration
- Protects against valve seat recession
- Good acid neutralizing capacities
- Protects against rust and corrosion
Officially approved by:
- GE Jenbacher 2 and 3 series operating on fuel class C (landfill gas). Approval pending for class B (biogas).
- Caterpillar Stationary Gas Engines GmbH, CG132, CG170 and CG260 engines operating on all gas types
- Caterpillar Energy Solutions GmbH (prev. MWM GmbH), all MWM gas engines operating on all gas types.
- Guascor Power, FGLD and SFGLD engines operating on natural gas and clean biogas.
- MAN Truck & Bus AG, M 3271-4 (specific gas).
Exceeds the requirements of a wide range of equipment manufacturers and is recommended for use in:
- GE Waukesha, GE Jenbacher, Caterpillar Energy Solutions (CAT and MWM engines), Deutz, Guascor Power, MAN Truck & Bus, MTU Onsite Energy, Wartsila, Perkins, Liebherr, Tedom, 2G and Cummins